Tuesday, September 30, 2003

It was a grand Mountain Day: D Becky & Heather, Dale & Miranda, Beth & Liz, a bunch of our Pearsons firsties, and myself, took three cars to Mount Holyoke (as in the actual mountain) for a hike. Reaching the top I had two popsicles that made my mouth blue. We overshot the trail on the way back and went by someone's barn with a sleigh in it. Beautiful cool sunny blue with puffy clouds fall day. Saw both Newton and Windy at the top with their respective owners. I was the one to lie across everyone's laps on the way home, I think I had the most comfortable spot, I nearly slept. Had a lovely Kobe walk in the evening, then read for a couple of hours in the library. Watched Queer Eye for the first time since I got here. Now I am exhausted. Buenas noches.

No comments: