Thursday, September 04, 2003

Raining yet another day. Continental breakfast is as bad as we thought it would be. I got into yoga (yay!) & Elizabeth & Emily are in my class (yay again!) I went to Art History 100 & want to take it, but I'm still going to try out the Greek Philosophy class, just in case... This afternoon I'm also trying out a class, American Lit 1. At least to see what all is covered in the course so in case I don't take it, I can kind of follow along later on my own.

Yelling Girl was at lunch today. I was at the salad bar when I saw her. Here's how it went:

"Hi, do you remember me?"

"Yes..."

"Are you scared of me?"

Pause. "No...? I just don't think you like me very much."

and etc. Can this be solved in some way so I'm not feeling like she hates me? I don't want to walk around my little happy school worried about her for no good reason. Ahh!

Have my Spanish books now, too. Ack?

Oh well, that's it for now. Just had to vent.

No comments: