Friday, September 26, 2003

So tired. This morning I went at a decent hour to walk Kobe. It was sprinkling, but finally not pouring. Got some more liquids from Blanchard to hoard, and ate one of my frozen burritos. Scurried off to work at the mail center -- I stuffed envelopes, learned how to retrieve parcels for pick-up and process them coming in, and was taught the nifty computer stuff to make labels to forward the mail of those departed from MHC. Four hours of this. Saw the girl from the bus stop, she smiled and seemed friendly, again. I was shaking... but I felt, well, happy that we weren't like having some terse conversation...

Dinner, residents with questions, and finally three hours of floor activity! We made bubble tacks and magnets, thanks to Lindsey's brilliant craftiness! Everyone LOVED them, which is why we were there for three hours. All the tacks and magnet backs were used. Also tried out some magnetic poetry which turned out pretty damn cool.

Showered and did my yoga sun salutations, then decided to put off homework a bit longer. Watched Save the Last Dance with Jos, Dale, Miranda, Ramona... predicted the mother dies within about 20 seconds of the movie's start. But I loved watching Julia dance. Wow.

Oh! I finally did a BIT of work, writing about my sun salutation "experience" and on "what I learned" from the poetry reading on Weds. Uhm. Yeah. Anyway, I'm exhausted. I gorged on like three or four orgasmic chocolate chunk cookies (triple chocolate, that is).

For Mer: Mitchell Point, yes, straight up, straight down, straight up some more, watch out for the poison oak. Yay on the math test, you didn't do badly =) And I'll probably be dog sitting Windy around that date (oh, I've heard about the shelties like four separate times now, at the very, very least! Maybe more like five or six, Mom wrote about it in like two emails and in a letter, plus you told me... aaahhh! For those of you interested in Mer's life, her blog name is MuskratFan.

Signing off, have a pleasant tomorrow!

No comments: