Sunday, September 07, 2003

Wow. A lot has happened since last I wrote. I had a great time at Dale's, I got to meet her family (including her three adorable cuddly soft cats), and spend some time with Katie. We had a mid-afternoon nap, and helped make a pasta dinner. Katie came by in the evening and we took a walk, arm in arm. This morning Dale & I woke up fairly early and headed back up to MHC. This trip I was very awake & in charge of music selections. But, we did get rather lost in Chicopee, when we passed the South Hadley turn off & went about 15 minutes further along just trying to find a u-turn. Still had plenty of time to get a sack lunch at Blanchard.

Back in my room, I found a much wanted email waiting for me. I had to wait to reply though, as it was time for the Eric Carle museum floor activity. Uhmm... not many people went. But it was a great get-back-to-your-childhood & enjoy bright colors and funny looking animals event. The gift shop makes you want to have a hoard of small children to read to. Plus we had the opportunity to make our own "works of art" in the studio. Mine is more a study in how to make a collection of colors completely stressful looking, but, whatever.

Back in my room again, & Karuna called. It relaxed me just to hear her voice, and then I realized how much I miss her and Kathleen already. Matt of Matt, Jill, & Kobe called. Took a pilgrimage with Liz & Julia to our old rooms in N. Delle. Later returned with Dale. Now it's quite late. Oh yeah, and the floor meeting was tonight. That went ok I think, Miranda thought it was good... Ok I'm stopping now. This was a good day, a note worthy day of firsts.

No comments: