Monday, September 01, 2003

I woke up with a sore throat & went back to sleep. Around 11 I dragged myself out of bed & drank a lot of water. I've taken lots of vitamin c and tried to stay warm. I just told some girls to shut their door, and then I babbled because I feel bad being this noise enforcer... anyway, must refine that so that people aren't offended & actually want to comply with noise control habits... uhm... thing to bring up at floor meeting: cell phones in hallways.

I helped a little bit with Dale's moving in process, but she did so much, and their room looks awesome. Her roommate is lucky, she'll be walking in on a nice furnished room instead of the furniture-heavy space that Dale found... Anyway. Meeting tomorrow at 10 so I need to sleep. Then some stuff at 7 in the evening. Oh! Dale also cheered me up with a little flexible smiley man, kind of like gumby only yellow and with a round head. He's currently hanging from my lamp & beaming at me. The one man that will always be happy with me? Dale's decided to get me out & learning how to be social at parties & such, since that whole area has been neglected since I was like, 15. Brilliant idea I had for a floor activity: belly dancing. Just have to find someone who can teach us some moves (Erin may be able to help on that front).

Quillian wrote with our first assignment already. I want to finish The Dubliners even though that seems not so essential. Uhm... and then I have to start A Portrait... right away. Righty-o!

Sweet dreams. Send sunny thoughts, the dreary weather combined with symptoms of an imminent sickness are making me more prone to moping about.

No comments: