Thursday, October 02, 2003

Hmm. Same old same old. Some rain, some blue skies. Big news: the radiators are on. Mine is cheerily whistling (think: barely boiling tea kettle). It was a frigid time without them, overnight lows dropping into the 40s. I've been especially tired lately. Wanted to fall asleep several times in the last couple of days. Closed my eyes during the Spanish movie last night but forced myself awake. Yeah... three men trying to get a statue of the Madonna to this village festival. A movie like a bad dream. Oh! Lindsey, you will be proud of me. I ordered a vanilla latte yesterday before my Spanish class. It was a good class (I think there's a link there...) And today I had some sugared and milked up coffee before my art history class (as the room is dark and it's hard to stay awake after yoga's relaxation period), AND I had some hot chocolate with coffee at M&C's (which is probably why I'm up typing this). Yay for initiating me into the coffee drinking world!

Today I received one of the coveted yellow slips in my mailbox, I was holding it up like that nerdy kid in Pretty in Pink with the panties. It was just mail I sent myself -- graduate school info from Princeton to motivate me. That's good, right? Better to shoot for the stars and land on the moon and all that stuff?

Newton had a fan club today. Dale and D. Becky walked with us. Dale broke D. Becky's umbrella.

We had gouda and brie at dinner tonight. Not quite your fete de fromage, huh Mer? But it's better than our usual wide selection of cheeses, everything from american to cheddar. Ha, you're reading the same stories we read in our AP English class Mer... You should hear Hootie and the Blowfish's "Araby." Strange. For some reason I like it. If you want short story ideas ask me... I'll try to give you something less gory...

The 2nd floor of Pearson's picture board WILL be up soon!!

No comments: