Friday, October 17, 2003

I'm tired and I've been inhaling nail polish remover and eating cookies in Dale's room and am really in no condition to be typing anything that anyone might read. That said, my interview was today. I walked Kobe, worked in the mail center for two hours, and then had my nervous-under-time interview. I hope I didn't make a bad impression. In view of probably not getting the reward, I am going to sleep in tomorrow, so if I get a phone call at 8:30 am (doubtful) I'll wake up. and if the phone call does not come, I'll sleep till about 11 and wake up and go shopping online.

Met up with Madalyn as I was coming out of the interview, who had good news in the form of cosmetics. I like them! Must get some blush next. Then Dale, Miranda & I had dinner at Prospect, and headed for the mall. Got a sparkly pink and black striped strapless dress for $20 for Las Vegas Night and some hoop earrings. Fashioned a choker and bracelet out of a black bra's straps that I don't use anymore. Almost wanted to buy this black and white strapless sparkly dress, but it cost twice as much...

Anyway, I'm tired. But tomorrow will be fun. This whole weekend will be happy, actually. Despite whatever happens with the scholarship.

No comments: