Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Home sweet dorm! I had an exceedingly relaxing weekend at Dale's house, despite the homework that accumulated. Also had my first manicure, I felt beyond pampered. My nails are now a deep red and it's strange how very waterproof the top coat is. Joni found a sweater for me, too. Walked about in it tonight and felt warm and snug, it's wool and handmade. The last night we were there Dale wanted to see her bf, naturally, so we went to the mall and out for bowling. The mall was closing down and not so exciting. But bowling was fun, me and Dale were horrible and Warren started bowling left handed to compensate. In the midst of my gutter balls I bowled two strikes in a row, and Warren remarked: "Wow, we've just entered the matrix." Dale and I agree it was the most fun. I obtained bleeps through the quarter machines, only one of which was good. Bowling shoes are still ugly.

Now we're back. Must hand in essay on Friday as it's dismal and unfinished. I'm hoping to write another essay that is better that I will end up handing in instead. Will finish this one though for back up. Bit more to read to get through half of Women in Love...

To Mom, Mer & Tim: received a package notice today in the mail! thanks bunches, I'll go pick it up tomorrow =) Also got a Delia's magazine I requested, yay!

No comments: