Saturday, October 04, 2003

I'm in the process of realizing that I'm woefully unable to communicate with guys around my own age. Wait, let me back up. I'm actually woefully unable to even be in a situation where communication could possibly happen with a guy around my own age. For example: I get dressed up to go to the library. At the library, I sit and read and occassionally try to make accidental eye contact with any guys there. Problem with this? At least half the guys in the library are taken and just hanging around waiting for their gfs. I don't know what's up with the other half, but one thing's certain, I've never had a conversation with a guy on this campus. Sometimes I get a little sad that I'm not making any guy friends or even acquaintances... but oh well. Dale tried to help by having me IM one of her guy friends. But somehow... well, I want to meet someone in person.

In further news, the trip to noho was canceled due to rain, but I did get to see Lindsay's room!

No comments: