Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Tuesday was crazy. I read about 250 pages of Women in Love, staying up till 3:30 in the morning. Had a "conversation" over AIM that was just really not necessary, the sort of communication one finds degrading... Got not enough sleep but went through the day without a problem. I did, however, need a nap by the time I got home. It was a short one, but I was excited about Rent so it was easy to perk up. Had dinner with Dale before we headed over to umass, all dressed up for our night out =) Enjoyed it, of course, Dale & I kinda side hugged and swayed to "Seasons of Love" and got a little cynical over some of the scenes that were supposed to be sad.

Had long conversations with Mum & Mer, mostly me talking at them! Then there was the laundry fiasco. Someone took it out of the washer and it was sopping wet. I actually had to wring some things out. So of course the dryer didn't help much, everything's now drying on my drying rack. Uhm... I WILL be calling card services tomorrow demanding a refund! I hate the laundry facilities...

To bed, finally!!

No comments: