Monday, October 20, 2003

I haven't updated in awhile...! A quick run down since it's late and by weds. I have to finish Women in Love. Las Vegas Night was ok, more fun dressing up for it than going to it. Got hit on by a girl who yelled "Hey Cutie!" Some guys said something or other to Miranda and I on our way into Pearsons but, well, we ignored it and I started giggling about it soon after, so... yeah. Had to quiet down a party upstairs and got to sleep, finally, at 5 am.

Sunday I had brunch with Dale and Miranda, then Dale accompanied me to the Thirsty Mind so we could meet up with Andrew. Dale definitely kept me, well, less nervous. I tend to act like a complete goof (yes, more than normal) when meeting people. Had a great time, the weather was nice for us finally by around 4! Then I had to try to focus on Spanish =( Poor me!

Really cold and foggy out this morning and it burned off after spanish class. Midterm wasn't terribly bad, but it was still rather horrid. No one feels good after an in class essay I guess. But it's ok, it's over, I'm guessing it'll be a B test. Walked dogs, Kobe got rather out of control, she could seriously use some training... Newton was perfect... Sent something in the mail... Salmon dinner with Lindsay at Prospect like old times, at the same table... Hall committee meeting... art history paper... first write up for a noise violation... that's about it!

No comments: