Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Bright and sunny out today, not sure where the rain clouds went. Seemed very busy today, classes all day (crazy yoga with pelvic floor muscle flexing), then I read straight until dinner (yes, ulysses), then I read my spanish up until my mediation session, did the mediation session, took a quick trip to the library, showered, and finally, finally sat down in my room to relax and talk. Ended up having a bit of a heart-to-heart with Daley (who wants a rat now), then, well, started on my SAW application! The essay's gonna be short, but I don't know if I even want the job so I'm not going to worry about it!

I'm exhausted, better, but still fighting off some sort of fever or cold. And tomorrow is a res life inservice -- yes, a date with Res life, till about 9 pm. Then I must worry about prospective students (uhm the possible ten has dwindled to only one definite overnight guest... weird). Not sure if I'll be getting to that Badly Drawn Boy concert, as I'm supposed to be on duty friday and saturday nights... icky stuff.

Ok, I'm for bed, goodnight!

No comments: