Friday, October 24, 2003

Work day... had a mediation in the morning, a Kobe walk (finally, we got paid!), and then 3 hours in the mail center (they sent me home early). Then Dale dragged me to the gym with Jen... I had about 25 minutes on a stair master, then we went to the weight room. Uhm yeah, so, I'm really weak... but I did show them some cool yoga stuff. Like "crow" position and some wickedly painful abdominal exercises. Have been eating heartily to make up for this out of character trip...

Res. life has consumed me, and probably won't let me go till after this weds. Our floor is exploding... But at the same time we have lots of fun. Seven of us or so gathered in Irene's room for Down with Love (which was excellent). Then Lee tried teaching us how to dance to hip hop. Dale looked hot in spandex, t-shirt, and Lee's baseball cap. I think we concluded we need professional help!

Cate & Ramona came by with pizza (can't you see the bad habits developing?) Flipped through more magazines and catalogs and contemplated doing some work. Didn't, however, do any. Did make a list of what work I need to do... Mainly just reading. And writing a poem in blank verse... But I'll do that stuff tomorrow. "After all, tomorrow is another day."

No comments: