Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Finally an update! I've been kind of distracted in the evenings, so my journal-keep-up has been a little lackluster =)

Well! Lo bueno es que my work has been coming back to me with pleasant grades... Finished The Rainbow last night and wrote a reading response (I turned it in, even though apparently we were supposed to take a week off of writing those... oops). Today I started dogsitting Windy, so I'm going back there tonight with Dale, who is graciously driving me over! Then we're going to read, and read, and read... It was beautiful today, 70 something high and lots of sun. Wore a skirt for maybe the last time before the weather gets icky again... The trees all seem so distinct and clarified to me now (new contact prescription, maybe?), esp. with the sun highlighting things... Very nice walk to/from/with Windy.

Merrie just sent me her story for AP English. Good job, Merrers! I'm sure Lorenzen is going to think our entire family is completely screwed up with these gory stories we write for his classes! haha that was you through and through, I think you just made a new example for true "irony," too.

No comments: