Saturday, October 11, 2003

At Dale's house for Oct. break! Thurs. night we went to see Cold Creek Manor with her bf & his friend back in Hadley... it was more funny than scary though. I was on Dale's lap for part of the movie and I couldn't stop laughing. Then it was back to Windy sitting... which I finally stopped this morning when Dale picked me up. We all ate at Prospect, then Dale, her bf & I strted off for NY. Dale & I greeted everyone (including the cats, of course). Had my first raking experience with Dale, very Charlie Brown-esque. Went to a great restaurant for Mexican food. Have some saved for tomorrow. Chips and salsa like the Crazy Pepper's back home. And we had fried ice cream with quite a bit of brandy or something in it still. Had my first flambe experience =)

Well, that's all for now, don't want to take up too much time on the computer! Will update later. Oh. Big task this weekend: write my midterm essay on Lawrence and/or Joyce.

No comments: