Sunday, May 02, 2004

First of all, thanks to Mer for the correction: Moose are not herd animals. I bet no one else who read my blog of April 27th stopped to think about that, but Merrie did.

Important news, stolen from Mer's blog, but arrived at in a conversation together: Be thankful that you're not a whale with triangular eyebrows.

Big news in dining services: "Sweet dreams" herbal tea has been replaced with "Cozy chamomile."

Update on the end of the year: I've done all the classwork, the last day of classes is tuesday, and I have two papers due on friday which I have already done the research for. Well only one really involved research, but whatever, it makes me feel better to think of them as both being done with preliminaries. Then I just have a Spanish paper, which I'm not too worried about. And, perhaps, the paper version of the literary mag. for my creative writing class.

Verbosity update!! We have the magazines (1200 of them) and will begin distributing them at lunch tomorrow!!

Hmmm... So it's been a really quiet weekend. Andrew's off in Amsterdam, and I was catching up on sleep and homework. One great exception to that was Saturday night and Miranda's birthday party. Amazing! We watched Harold and Maude (Mer you'd enjoy it, very absurd), ate strawberries and brownies, and took funny pictures. Yay for Miranda for throwing a real old fashioned birthday party!!

No comments: