Friday, November 28, 2003

I'm at the Somers Library, updating my blog, how dedicated am I? Here's a fast update before the librarians kick me off:

Friday: Worked at the mail center but left early (have to make up the time next week), showed Nuria how to use Telnet, spruced up my room! Andrew arrived and we went to the Nice Shoes jam, but it was a little anti-men and pro-lesbian and the themes seemed to center around domestic violence. "earl had to die." So we left eventually! Played a game of Scrabble and then joined Korisha and Beth for a competitive game of Cranium! We won! Yay! Andrew had to do leapfrog though =)

Sat: We went to Amherst and I tried Thai food (no d. becky, not Thigh! =) We found play-dough (how do you spell that??) for Beth's Cranium game as her modeling clay is out of commission & the sculptorade cards are hard to play without it! We had a hilarious dinner at the Mandarin Gourmet, heard the musical background to "Unchained Melody" and "Whenever I want you all I have to do, is dreeeaaaam." Watched SNL with Bethy!

Sun: Grabbed a bite to eat at Blanchard & then wandered off with our cameras. The white goose is really aggressive to the Canadian geese! And we got lost on a path off upper lake and ended up in a field... Tired when we got home, I talked Andrew into tv dinners =) Played a game of scrabble in which I started off with an over 100 point score on my first turn =) Used all my letters, Mum you should have seen it! Had to make up for every other game in which Andrew wins.

Mon: Took Andrew on my dog walks! Kobe was behaving horribly. Newton was good though, and his father came home to meet us (a little strange!) Had our take-home Chinese for lunch and flipped through magazines. We were tired and took a nap before going to Fedora's for dinner. Overheard some funny conversation involving tellatubbies and a chemistry prof (all in british accents).

Tues: Went to art history class and skipped the others! Sad to say goodbye, but we got to wave some more from cars as Dale and I stopped at CVS on our way to her place for Thanksgiving break. Good to see everyone at Dale's house again!

Weds: Lots of errands!!! Had subway for lunch after Selena's vet appointment (she has a lingering sneezing problem). Everyone met up at the diner for dinner. Dale & I drove home alone and picked up some groceries. Pre-Thanksgiving preparations!

Thurs: I tried to be helpful and then stayed out of everyone's way!! The dinner was wonderful, and I sat by Bobby who was by Ganny of course and by Joni. Dale was across from me. I stuffed myself! I think I had the fullest plate of anyone, but I definitely put a dent in it. Plopped down on the bed and took a short nap (Joni has the pictures to prove it!!) Ahh, I love Thanksgiving...

Today, Friday! I'm at Somers Library, like I said =) Wow, finally an update! I can't update at Dale's house as the computer has all cookies disabled. More later!!! It's raining out, so no zoo for us today! =(

No comments: