Sunday, February 22, 2004

Lots of good stuff on Mer's blog, I hadn't checked it out in awhile! Chickens in "Odull" taking shelter from the rain, surprise birthday parties, Zen accusing her of being tardy to class... I'm afraid I haven't anything that funny to post, but... oh well!

This weekend was immensely boring, really. I went to meals with Dale, which was cool, but then I didn't, well, do anything else. I got holed up in my room doing homework, basically. So I was telling Dale the plan for the weekend apart, and how I was getting reacquainted with being in my room alone again. She was all happy for me. Until I said, "And then I realized how boring it is to be in my room." Yep. Mind-numbing, really. Now I remember why I try to have lots of activities going on constantly. Must remember this in future to avoid leaving having weekends totally devoid of the fun stuff that weekends are made for (movies, going out with friends, shopping, laughing).

Next weekend will be far superior. Junior show and Andrew!

No comments: