Sunday, July 13, 2003

Mer and I have been watching episodes of "Faking It" on TLC:

In the first, Lesley tried to trick judges into thinking she was a pro cheerleader. She had a bit of a stomach to try to work off, and I was sitting staring at the tv and randomly said: "I just never let myself get a stomach because I like to wear little shirts." Merrie just looked at me and started laughing and pointing at the Otis Spunkmeyer cookie wrapper sitting next to me. When she calmed down, she managed to spit out "I don't think it's a matter of you regulating it, it's just genetics" (paraphrased later: "It's not that you don't let yourself get a belly, it's that genetics won't allow it.) Fair enough, I soon remembered that I had a large chunk of Boston cream pie earlier at Dad's, a slice of lemon meringue pie tonight, and 2.25 Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookies. Not to mention random candy I eat between desserts. Hm.

Second episode, Bill fakes becoming a sommelier. Quote: "Sommelier? I thought that was a country in Africa."

No comments: