Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Not quite as busy today as I thought it would be. I helped Mum clean, we ate in a park, tried to pick up Lacey (but she wasn't there...), checked in at my eye check up... Yeah... they gave me a sample of hydrogen peroxide stuff to store contacts in, and then somehow it neutralizes into water? I'll have to read the instructions better before I try it out... But it's supposed to be good if contacts are drying out one's eyes. "Murdock" helped us.

Mer & I went up to the sand traps again to float. New games: rhythmic gymnastics with a floatie, spinning in circles on our floaties as we go down the rapids.

Afterwards, we stopped to see the kitty & the place we're taking care of. Ahhhh..... gorgeous. Movie channels (so we're bringing popcorn), a pond, beautiful decorating... Going back tonight after dinner and a meeting with someone that wants a housesitter over Christmas break. Maybe by next summer, once everyone has trusted us with their homes and we've been very good and careful with everything, and those people have talked to other people, we'll get quite busy and make a decent amount of money. Take that you businesses that wouldn't hire me!

No comments: