Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Alpaca duty this morning, then Mer & I ate lunch and started watching old home videos... Wow. Remembered in Intro to Philosphy, the whole "what links our past self to our present self?" discussion. Uh... can I just propose that there isn't much of a link sometimes??

2 pm we met up with a couple going on vacation, looking for a house/cat sitter. At first they didn't seem like they wanted us, but due to our low rates and obviously mellow characters (possibility of wild parties or out of control beer drinking: extremely low), they decided to hire us. So tomorrow, we start the new job. Beautiful place. Another vacation within a vacation...

Went to Wal Mart... er... that wasn't worth noting, was it?

Ate more dippin' dots, same dotty flavor, same dotty place.

Mer & I did alpaca duty in the evening too, and were able to talk with C & M as they returned while we were there, admiring all the pretty 'pacas.

House plans are in the works... I think Tim's putting off having a den till I vacate one of the three planned bedrooms.

I've been planning more of my hypothetical trip to Great Britain. Tonight I got from Conwy to Caernarfon, to Holyhead, to Dublin, back to Liverpool, to Blackpool, on to Keswick, next stop to plan is Durham, somewhere NE easy to get to Hadrian's Wall from...

Tomorrow's a busy day... but I'll leave tomorrow for tomorrow.

No comments: