Saturday, August 30, 2003

A day off of res. life duties, so I definitely took it easy. Highlights: dried fruit from Mum, a nap, nailing Korisha's initials to her wall, and a trip to the Big Y. It was a nice walk, and I had company for the way back. Ok, this is totally dorky but I like to outline what I bought: soap, a couple of yogurts, popcorn, some protein bars, a vitamin water (to try it out), a couple little bags of candy, candy bars, & imported cookies (ooooh, imported, they must be good! actually they are, I'm eating like 4 in a sitting). All for under $12... I'm cheap, I basically buy whatever I like that is on sale. And then with the MHC course catalogs and weird plastic cups of random food with big female signs on them, I feel like there are new additions aplenty to my living space. And moving my desk totally opened up the room...

Last night we sang "I love Pearson's Quad" to the tune of "I love Rock 'n' Roll." Yeah making a fool of ourselves.

Anyway, tomorrow's a long day, so I'm signing off now.

No comments: