Friday, June 27, 2003

Upon finishing the book... Not sure what to do, past what, 6 weeks? have been haunted with "must finish, must try to comprehend..." and now it's over and I'm feeling like Slothrop slowly faded into some sort of widely dispersed aura, and Jessica and Mexico just broke it off and Enzian never met Tchitcherine as his brother and I didn't get to know if the I guess it was the 00001 rocket was successfully assembled and blasted, and it's the sort of thing one could read every 5 years and still never understand everything. Chilly ending, I guess maybe that would explain the earlier confusion over the lines of communication and other things I didn't understand in the 00000 rocket.

I wonder if reading everything (anything besides this) else is going to seem much easier suddenly.

And another Fritz Lang appearance toward the end...

I wish I knew at least a little German...

No comments: