Thursday, June 26, 2003

Just read all the Pine plans!

To Mary: I agree with you completely on your movie review! I think the best part of the Matrix Reloaded was the Keymaker. A great action movie but a horrible dialogue movie; keep the fight scenes, lay off the "philosophy." I wish the South Hadley theater had more room so we could have seen it the night it came out! I must do that with the new Last Unicorn... I wonder if they'll have it?

To D. Becky!!!: I'm fine here, how're you? =) Henry hasn't been filling me in on, well, anything, but as to the continued back pain I say sue the damn transit system for what looks like a permanent injury. Damn manure truck drivers. When do you move back in to MHC? I think I have to be there on Aug. 24th, so I'll probably be there when you arrive! Are you still melting in the heat? I think we should find a nice ice cave somewhere for you to hibernate in during the summers =)

No comments: