What I did today:
- Woke up at 8 am for a doctor's appointment. I'm switching off of Alesse due to major concerns about my sudden increased propensity for acne... back to orthotricyclen, but this time LO... I want my d@#* skin back!! As the doctor told me, this isn't an exact science.
- Back home for a quick nap, then 2nd breakfast and off to Victorian class talking about In Memoriam.
- Home again, for lunch and a moment of rest before...
- TA section, in which we talked about The Birds
- Home once more for a touch up & readying myself for...
- Identities workshop, which was great! Prof. Sandahl is brilliant, and I got my questions out. Really great discussion! A wonderful high point to end the year with.
- Highlight of the day: Dinner with amazing people.
And now for my typical dinner entry:
We went to Bistro Elan... and I had:
Chilled cucumber soup as an appetizer
Halibut with pea puree, apple, and a pistachio vinagrette.
A Thai influenced layer of coconut wafers and coconut custard, with spiced blueberries and pineapple.