Thursday, March 11, 2004

Conversation had with Karuna this evening:
LaMujerExotica: ok
LaMujerExotica: talk with you later
Pink Poodledog: ack karuna
LaMujerExotica: must work on paper
LaMujerExotica: karuna is going to be pulling all nighter
LaMujerExotica: what?
Pink Poodledog: my mom sent me mini vodkas
LaMujerExotica: hahahaha
LaMujerExotica: oy vey
Pink Poodledog: and this tastes SO weird and it makes me cough!!
LaMujerExotica: that's great
LaMujerExotica: you have to do shots
Pink Poodledog: hahaha
LaMujerExotica: you don't taste it becky
LaMujerExotica: you like down it
Pink Poodledog: hahahahah
LaMujerExotica: i love it
LaMujerExotica: your mom sent you mini vodkas
LaMujerExotica: hahahaha
Pink Poodledog: but why would they flavor it with vanilla if they didn't want you to taste it!!
LaMujerExotica: who knows
LaMujerExotica: hahahaa
Pink Poodledog: hehe oh well, this stuff is crazy.
LaMujerExotica: That so is going in my profile

I finally ventured to try the vodka Mum sent me and I guess the whole 80 proof thing is kind of hard to take for the novice who can barely handle wine. I was so curious though what vanilla vodka would taste like...!

Anyway, it was gorgeous today. And I'm quite sure I could smell the mud (spring is coming!)

Happy spring break!!!

No comments: