Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ahh I just entered a post and it all disappeared when I tried to load the page... error message... f*&#ing internet connection here!! So it's going to be a really, really brief rundown...

Last week: ESB hosted the Dept. tea, and it went swimmingly. We really took control and hosted it! Watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Weekend: D Becky's for The Incredibles, Laura's b day party (Eric Carle museum!), naps, Festival of Diversity (and the adorable prof of Laura's...who hugged me as I left & commented on how much I liked the curry), amazing brunch with Azeen, lots of work... sundae hall event & DHs

Week: David Sedaris with Andrew and then nachos (ahh food!), mentoring apps, felt rather sick today, good talks with Weber, Quillian & Ahmed about dept. tea shirts & Marxist criticism ... fun verse writing class with many tangential discussions... the OC...

No comments: