Andrew & I are off to the airport -- it's been a long time since I've updated though. I'll sum up:
- County fair: Lots o' bunnies, bengal tigers, stuffing myself with an "awesome blossom," snow cones, hypnosis show (I think it's all a sham), & a spin on the ferris wheel.
- Going to Andrew's office to read. Because I require supervision to stay on task.
- Annie's house for dinner & an amazing chocolate tart. Sitting around in the dark (but it was light when we came in...!)
- Mallards game. We won! But it went into two extra innings, and there were about 4 innings in which no runs were made. I was getting bored, and started to read my Samuel Johnson. The fireworks, however, were amazing -- put on by Thundercats. It was probably the best show I've seen (not counting Boston's).
- Devil's lake and frisbee. I covered this, I hope... If not: it was perfect.
- Reading. I'm done with the 18th century novel finally. Read Gulliver's Travels, Robinson Crusoe, A Sentimental Journey, & Pamela. Now after a bit more poetry, I'm onto Victorian novels. Familiar territory.
And I'll leave you with an Andrewism:
Yesterday morning Andrew said: “I had a weird dream about cows playing football.”